LA POBLANOS HISTORIC INN
& ORGANIC GARDEN
4803 Rio Grande Blvd NW
Los Ranchos De Albuquerque, NM 87107
Fresco mural of San Ysidro, Patron saint of agriculture, circa 1940
This wall mural is located in private section of the property and is not available for viewing for anyone other than inn guests or on guided tours that are offered certain times of the year.
Los Poblanos encompasses the original headquarters of the 800-acre ranch owned by the Congressman, Albert Simms, and his wife, Ruth Hanna McCormick Simms. The historic inn was their private residence, designed by the renowned architect John Gaw Meem. It served as the center of operations of their dairy, farming, nursery, art businesses, and dynamic cultural and educational endeavors.